Monday 22 August 2011

Chorlton Jaunt

Blouse: Cow Vintage
Skirt: Retro Rehab
Brogues: Primark


    




As part of the #ILoveMCR campaign currently running in Manchester as a reaction to the riots, the Metrolink was free to use on Sunday to encourage people to come into the city centre. As I already live in the centre, I thought I'd take the opportunity to try out the new line to Chorlton and visit the suburbs for the day. We visited a gorgeous little cafe come record shop come book stop called 'On The Corner' and had a milkshake then had a great Sunday roast at The Parlour on Beech Road. This place is renown for it's roasts and it didn't disappoint. 

I'm wearing a gorgeous turquoise silk shirt from Cow Vintage that I picked up in their sale for just £3! Skirt is from one of my favourite vintage shops on Oldham St in Manchester's Northern Quarter called Retro Rehab. They have some absolutely amazing stuff. 

Hope the picture of the roast doesn't make you all too hungry!!

Soph xx

                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment