Tuesday 30 August 2011

Bank holiday...

Playsuit: Pop Boutique
Dress: Cow Vintage

Had a brill bank holiday, went out 3 nights on a row! First time I've done that in ages, think I'm getting a bit too old for it as I feel soooo tired today. Here's a couple of the outfits I wore over the weekend. In love with this dress, another cow vintage buy...it's a bit too big around the collar so had to improvise with a brooch to keep the shoulders in place. It's so 80's though I love it! Power Shoulders! Playsuit is really cute too, can't really tell from the picture but it has a gorgeous white lace collar. Wore it with my trilby as I felt a bit Hamptons-esque without it! 

Highlights of the weekend was seeing Jensen Button race around Manchester city centre in a F1 car, the sound was sooo loud, really impressive. Other highlights include seeing The Inbetweeners movie finally, having the most amazing American pancakes at the Sugar Junction for breakfast on Monday and dancing the night away on Saturday at my friend's DJ night. Good times all round :)

Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment