Tuesday 16 August 2011

And So It Begins...



Shirt: Cow Vintage
Skirt: Cow Vintage
Sandals: New Look
Necklace: Primark (old)
Nails: Barry M in Berry I/C

My first proper outfit post! A long time coming...apologies in advance for the dodgy photos and hair, I think I underestimated how hard it is to actually take decent pictures of yourself! I will, I hope, get better as the weeks go along! Went to Birmingham this weekend to see my best friend from University and paid a visit to Cow Vintage there. Won't go into detail about it in this post as going to do another one dedicated purely to that but just wanted to show a couple of the things I got put together for my first outfit :) Loving pastels at the minute, actually had to wear an under skirt with this skirt as it's quite see through, that combined with the colours made me feel uncharacteristically elegant and ladylike! Anyway, hope you like...here's to many more outfits to come :)
Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment