Thursday 22 March 2012

Midi Love



Blazer: Tesco (old)
Tshirt: Camden Market
Skirt: Retro Rehab
Boots: Topshop
I have SO many of these midi length pleated skirts, this is one of my favourites though. I know a lot of women are a bit dubious about wearing them because they can look a little frumpy sometimes but as long as you get the right fit, they're great! This one's from one of my favourite vintage shops in Manchester called Retro Rehab, it's a fairly small shop but filled with beautiful one off items and really reasonably priced. It's where I get most of my skirts from. Worn with a Sonic Youth tee I've had for years, which I've tied at the back to make it cropped and my favourite ever blazer which was a total bargain from Tesco a good few years ago now. I always go back to it again and again though as it goes with so many things and can really smarten up an outfit. Hope you like it!

Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment