Sunday 11 March 2012

Acid Wash




Pink Shirt: Blue Rinse
Polkadot Top: Primark
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: Topman

New jeans! Spotted these sexy lilac beauties in New Look the other day and just had to buy them. I wanted some seven eighths so rolled them up a bit but they're a really good fit and I love the acid wash. They literally go with everything in my entire wardrobe too! Really like that you can dress them up or down, I wore them out to a party this weekend with platform heels and a sparkly top which looked equally ace.

Bought quite a few new things recently so going to try and have a day of photographing soon and get some outfit posts stored up! One of which was the creepers I'm wearing in this post - fairly small platform really so not as big as normal creepers but they're so comfy and again go with most outfits. Also bought a pencil skirt and this top from Topshop for my recent trip to Berlin which look great together as well as a really cute bralet too.
More posts coming v soon I promise!!

Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment