Sunday 30 October 2011

Oxblood

Skirt and Boots: Topshop
Bralette: Urban Outfitters
Shawl: Asda (old)














































































So I didn't get dressed up in costume this Halloween but wanted to at least pay a little homage and wear something red so here we go! Wearing a vintage style bralette underneath my shawl which I'm completely in love with! You can't really see it properly so I've posted a pic of it on it's own - wanted one of these after seeing some of the models on the Urban Outfitters website styled wearing them underneath sheer shirts, just think they're really pretty and look a lot better than just a standard bra. They are however, rather see through! So had to wear something over the top. Dug out this black shawl that I managed to find a couple of years ago in the Asda sale of all places! I think it was only a fiver, bargain. Looks really ornate and vintagey though which I love. Skirt is from Topshop, they've got loads of different colours in this style, they're a really good fit and mega flattering, think I may have to purchase more colours! Love the leather trim on the top too. Hope you all had a lovely Halloween weekend anyway!

Love ya,

Soph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment